Over the Bridge
When you want the latest information on Waterbridge favourites like Belgian chocolates, Swiss chocolates, traditional sweets and biscuits, come Over the Bridge. Here you’ll discover:
- The latest news and events from Waterbridge including updates on seasonal options.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the confections you love!
- Unique ways to serve and enjoy your Waterbridge favourites.
- New products and initiatives from the Waterbridge company.
- Updates on where to buy Waterbridge.
- Insider videos that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Much more!
Take a journey Over the Bridge regularly, and share what you find with friends by connecting with us on social media.
During the summer months, it’s important to stay hydrated and feel cool! Why not try these DIY fruit popsicles with a little bit of Waterbridge chocolate drizzle? This cool treat is something no one will be able to resist, especially the little ones.
How To Remove Chocolate Stains As Temperatures Rise
Even Waterbridge chocolate cannot hide from rising temperatures! School is almost over and summer is just around the corner, which means you will soon have a full house. Whether you are spending a weekend at the cottage with guests or your kids have invited their friends over, Waterbridge chocolate and other treats will be in reach. All of this adds up to messy moments.But we have an easy to follow guide on how to remove certain chocolate stains from clothing and around your house!