The first official weekend of summer in Canada kicks off during the May long weekend. This year, the holiday falls on May 22, and this means an extra day to enjoy the cottage and warmer weather. A long weekend up north isn’t complete without indulging in delicious treats like the Canadian staple: S’mores! Follow our instructions below using the Waterbridge S’mores Kit to create this delicious gooey treat.
Items and Ingredients Included In The Waterbridge S’mores Kit
- Waterbridge Neapolitan Belgian milk chocolate squares
- Graham crackers
- Retractable fork (roasting skewer)
Items to Bring Yourself
Instructions To Make Gooey Waterbridge S’mores
- Prepare the campfire. Remember, safety first!
- Place all of your s’mores ingredients onto a plate so they are easy for everyone to see.
- When the campfire is bustling, place a marshmallow on your roasting skewer.
- Hover the marshmallow over the fire without placing it directly into the flames. The darker the marshmallow is in colour, the more complex the flavour becomes.
- When you’re happy with the colour of your marshmallow, carefully remove it from the skewer. Remember to help the young ones with this!
- Next, place one Waterbridge Neapolitan chocolate square on top of the marshmallow. Then, sandwich the chocolate and marshmallow between two graham cracker pieces. The heat from the marshmallow will melt the chocolate.
- Hand out napkins to everyone, pull your gooey Waterbridge S’mores off the stick and enjoy!
Who are you making Waterbridge S’mores with during the May long weekend? Share with us using the hashtag #WaterbridgeJoy!