Simple Waterbridge Gummy Candy Popsicle Recipe
What’s better on a hot Canadian summer day than an ice-cold popsicle? Not much, we can tell you that for certain! With long summer days and kids off school, making your own popsicles is a great summer activity. Adding gummy candy to your popsicles is a fantastic way to create tasty original treats you and your kids will love. Follow these simple steps to create your own delicious Waterbridge gummy candy popsicles.
How to Make Waterbridge Gummy Candy Popsicles
What you’ll need:
- Waterbridge Funmix or Funmix Sour 200g
- Popsicle Mold
- Your choice of Juice or pop (We use 1 cup of Tropicana Watermelon Juice)
Yields: 4 Popsicles
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Freeze Time: 24 Hours
- Drop 7-8 Waterbridge Funmix gummies into each popsicle mold.
- Pour pop or juice into each mold, leaving a centimeter of space at the top to allow room for the popsicle stick and to make removing popsicles from the mold simpler.
- Place the popsicle molds into the freezer over night, or until the popsicles set.
- Remove popsicles from their molds, placing them under warm water if necessary, and enjoy!
Mix & Match Your Gummy Candy
The flavour of your gummy candy popsicles is totally up to you! Mixing and matching is easy, you can toss all of the gummies together and even throw in some sour gummy candy for a fizzy pop. Separating the sweets by specific flavour is also a fun option and creates a more uniform popsicle. Adding in fruit like strawberries, mango, blueberries and raspberries will give your popsicles a deliciously fresh and fruity taste!
Send Us Your Gummy Candy Popsicle Pictures!
There are endless flavour combinations, colours and textures to try when it comes to custom gummy candy popsicles, and we want to see yours! Send us pictures of your fresh, fruity creations for a chance to be featured on our Facebook page.
Don’t forget to pick up a bag of our Waterbridge Funmix regular and sour to add to your popsicles. Head over to Giant Tiger, Red Apple, Home Hardware, London Drugs or Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up your bag!