Delicious Vegan Canadian Chocolate Latte in 3 Steps!
The cold weather is on its way. There’s no way to avoid it, unless of course you’re a snowbird. If you aren’t heading to Florida, or somewhere equally warm, to wait out the chilly Canadian winter, we’ve got the perfect thing to keep you warm and toasty until May! A delicious Canadian Chocolate Latte!
The Vegan Canadian Chocolate Latte
What you’ll need:
- 1 Cup Coffee
- ¾ Cup Almond Milk (or any milk of your choosing)
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Waterbridge Belgian Extra Dark Chocolate
- Topping Options: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Maple Syrup, Chocolate Shavings, Whipped Cream etc.
Yields: 1 Latte
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Brew 1 cup of coffee.
- Stir in Canadian chocolate pieces until melted. Add almond (or other) milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Stir to incorporate.
- Add toppings! Whipped cream (optional) with sprinkles of chocolate shavings and maple syrup drizzle is our personal favourite! Remember to get creative and check out some topping ideas below.
Delicious Toppings for Your Canadian Chocolate Latte
Top off your delicious Latte with some mouth-watering toppings for a truly luxurious experience! Check out some great topping ideas below.
It doesn’t get more Canadian than this! Maple syrup will add a deliciously sweet and smooth texture to your lovingly crafted latte. It’s also a natural sweetener, so it’s much better for you than processed white sugar and tastes just as good!
Nothing goes better with chocolate than… more chocolate! Adding chocolate shavings on top of a dollop of whipped cream adds even more creamy luxury to this treat. It also looks fantastic and will wow all of your guests this winter. You can shred your chocolate using a cheese grater for gorgeous hand-crafted curls.
A true, classic topping! Perfect for adding a cozy fall vibe to your toasty drink. Sprinkle it straight onto your latte, or on top of whipped cream to add a bit of colour contrast if you are serving to guests!
Send Us Your Latte Recipes
We love hearing from our customers! Do you have a favourite topping, or a special latte recipe? Send it our way! You can contact us by email at email@example.com, or tag us in your creations on social media. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @WaterbridgeJoy! Pick up your Waterbridge Belgian Canadian Chocolate at your local Walmart, or on our website here!