Over the Bridge
When you want the latest information on Waterbridge favourites like Belgian chocolates, Swiss chocolates, traditional sweets and biscuits, come Over the Bridge. Here you’ll discover:
- The latest news and events from Waterbridge including updates on seasonal options.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the confections you love!
- Unique ways to serve and enjoy your Waterbridge favourites.
- New products and initiatives from the Waterbridge company.
- Updates on where to buy Waterbridge.
- Insider videos that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Much more!
Take a journey Over the Bridge regularly, and share what you find with friends by connecting with us on social media.
What is the first thing that comes to mind when we say Belgian? Is it waffles? Fries? Beer? The word that probably came to your mind was chocolate! Belgian chocolate adorns a positive reputation among chocolate aficionados, plays a significant role in its nation’s cultural identity and has strong historical significance. As a premier importer of Belgian chocolate in Canada, Waterbridge is proud to include Belgian chocolate within its own history, by bringing taste and tradition into your home. Follow along, as we briefly explain the timeline of how this globally renowned chocolate came to be.
St. Patrick’s Day is coming up soon! St. Patty’s is often a big hit among adults in Canada. So why not celebrate with some home-made Waterbridge Belgian dark chocolate treats?